Looking for more information about the topics addressed in our recent posts? Read through the following resources for more details on the advantages of live and online auctions for both buyers and sellers.
- Looking for a general guide to online auctions? See the Online Auctions Guide and learn more about how auctions work, payment options, and tips for consumers.
- To learn more about e-payments and how to safely and responsibly set up an online payment account with any of the several services available today, try the Federal Trade Commission’s Consumer’s Guide to E-Payments.
- Would you like to learn more about liquidation sales? Check out this eHow.com post and get a general definition, as well as an overview of the various types of liquidation sales.
- Want more tips on how to bid at an auction? See DEAauctions.com’s list of auction tips and learn how to successfully bid in person and online.
- For the inexperienced consumer, visit MSN Money’s Home Loan Centre and read more about How to win at auction.